America has always been the land of opportunity for anyone who has initiative and determination, and is willing to work hard. A country where hope overshadows despair and dreams can become reality. But times have changed.
It is the responsibility of Democrats – and other like-minded individuals – to fight for everyone’s right to affordable quality healthcare, a first-rate public education, an open economy that encourages upward mobility, and a clean, healthy, safe environment.
Please help the James Island/Folly Beach Democrats fight for the American values we have always embraced.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
Federal law prohibits contributions to the committee from corporations, labor organizations and national banks; from any person contributing another person’s funds; from foreign nationals who lack permanent resident status; and from federal government contractors. Federal law requires political committees to use their best efforts to obtain and report the name, address, occupation, and employer for individuals whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in a calendar year.